1. The time and date for filling the admission from will be displayed on the notice board of the institute.
2. Student has to remain present in person for the admission.
3. Following documents have to be produced with the admission form.
i)Students coming from other university or board have to produce Provisional Eligibility Certificate from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University,Surat and after being admitted Final Eligibility Certificate must be produced before the end of the first term.Otherwise admission will not be confirmed.
Ii) Original School Leaving Certificate with two attested copies.
iii) Original Mark sheets of Std.12 and Std.10 with attested copies.
iv) One recent passport size photograph.
4. No one can claim admission in the institute as a matter of right. Student filling the admission from should not take it for granted that admission is secured. In this matter the decision of the Director will be final.
5. Student applying for admission shall be responsible for information given in the admission form.Incomplete or wrong declaration of information shall lead to cancellation of admission.
6. If the fees are not paid within the stipulated time the admission granted will be cancelled.
7. Students coming from other college / University shall have to produce ‘No Object / Transfer Certificate’.
8. Student coming from schedule cast / schedule tribe shall have to produce cast certificate issued by Social Welfare Officer.
9. Students coming from SEBC category shall have to submit SEBC and noncreamlayer certificate issued recently by Mamlatdar.
10. Regular students shall have to seek admission in the next year within 6 days after the result is declared.
11. Fees once paid will be refunded only as per the university norms.
12. Subjects selected in the admission form can not be changed later. Wherever possible choice of subjects will be given as per CBCS.
13. Admission will be given strictly on the basis of merit as well as rules and regulations of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University and Government.
14. The original mark sheet of HSC will not be given back until the admission and enrollment are confirmed.So the student should keep the certified copies of the same with them.
15. Students coming from other college shall have to produce original marksheet of the last examination appeared & attested copy of the same.
16. Term fee for the students seeking admission in the Hostel.
Hostel Fee—— Rs.1900/-
Hostel electricity Consumption———Rs.2100
Hotel Deposit —————-Rs.500/-
Hostel facility is available for the boys & girls in college campus. Students interested in getting admission in the hostel should give application to the administrative office as soon as his\her admission gets confirmed. Late application will not be entertained.No student will be allowed to stay in the hostel after the annual examination gets over.